定位到倒数第2段，倒数第2段第2，3句La Nina不常见，直到late 1988 no one had seen the combination of La Nina, westerly winds in the upper atmosphere, and high solar activity.
选项A more likely to coincide with the periods of high solar activity rather than low solar activity.与倒数第2段第2，3句不符
选项B more likely to occur when the winds in the upper atmosphere above the equator 文章未提及 风向问题和La Nina的关系 文章没有说
选项C occurs more frequently than do shifts in the winds 风向问题和La Nina的关系 文章没有说
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- 【OG18-P680-671题】Manufacturers rate batteries in watt-hours; if they rate the watt-hour higher, the longer the battery can be expected to last.
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT:
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?