In 1982, archaeologists recovered Henry VIII‘s ship Mag
A. In 1982, archaeologists recovered Henry VIII‘s ship Mary Rose, which, having sunk in 1545, with more than 17,000 artifacts on board,
B. Henry ship Mary Rose sank in 1545 and, recovered by archaeologists in 1982, they found more than 17,000 artifacts on board,
C. When Henry III'S ship Mary Rose, which sank in 1545, was recovered in 1982, archaeologists found more than 17,000 artifacts on board,
D. Having sunk in 1545, Henry V111's ship Mary Rose was recovered in 1982 by archaeologists, finding more than 17,000 artifacts on board, with
E. Finding more than 17,000 artifacts on board, Henry ship Mary Rose, which sank in 1545, was recovered in 1982 by archaeologists and it had
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT:
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?
- X: In order to reduce the amount of plastic in landfills, legislatures should impose a ban on the use of plastics for packaging goods.Y: Impossible! Plastic packaging is necessary for public safety. Consumers will lose all of the safety features that plastic offers, chiefly tamper-resistant closures and shatterproof bottles.Which of the following best describes the weak point in Y's response to X's proposal?