Type 1: alternatives √+ change √
① Type2：alternatives√+ change×
② Type3：alternatives×+ change√
此题定位到文章第一结构第①层次，建立伙伴关系导致的结果是inappropriately shelter suppliers from rigorous competitive scrutiny that might afford the purchaser economic leverage，使供应商免受竞争性审查，而这样的审查是会让购买者进行经济杠杆（对经济进行调控），意思也就是在伙伴关系下购买者无法对经济进行调控，那么供应商会相对提高自己产品和服务的价格以获得更多的利益。A选项，文章未提及。B选项，供应商提高价格导致购买者就会有更多的费用，所以B选项正确。C选项，与文章的逻辑相反，根据文章corporations often favor supplier partnerships，并不是在供应商的督促下，而是在购买者的要求下建立的。D选项，与文章逻辑相反，当产品与end product直接相关，它们是可获得的。E选项，原文是inappropriately，所以不管是什么条件下作者都认为它是不正确的，E中least appropriate when...与原文内容不符。
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- 【OG18-P680-671题】Manufacturers rate batteries in watt-hours; if they rate the watt-hour higher, the longer the battery can be expected to last.
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT: