A 新手买植物的时候通常都会不能很好的照料这些植物，然后就会不愿意再买这些种类的植物了。 这个选项跟题干没有关系嘛，无关选项。
B 卖野花的商家没有便宜的其他方法来把他们的商品买给新手。这个选项讲的是商家除了这杂志就没有做广告 的方法了，那么题中的措施就可以控制新手购买稀有植物了，是加强选项。
C 对野花的需求量很少会超过能够在野地一采集到的野花的数量。我们讨论的是政策有没有用，所以这个是无 关选项。
E 卖这些植物的钱都用来开发新的廉价的给这些珍稀花传粉的方法。如果没有这些收入，就会影响到传粉的研 究，因此也会影响到这些花的数量。。削弱这个方案~答案选E
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT:
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?
- X: In order to reduce the amount of plastic in landfills, legislatures should impose a ban on the use of plastics for packaging goods.Y: Impossible! Plastic packaging is necessary for public safety. Consumers will lose all of the safety features that plastic offers, chiefly tamper-resistant closures and shatterproof bottles.Which of the following best describes the weak point in Y's response to X's proposal?