Although we manufacture one hundred types of mobile phones, we
Which of the following, if true, points out a major weakness in the plan above?
A.The capabilities of the four most popular mobile phones are approximately equivalent, with no model having consistent superiority in all respects.
B.The nine most popular types of mobile phones account for almost all mobile phones sold.
C.As the users of mobile phones have become more sophisticated, they are more willing to buy less well-known models.
D.Less popular types of mobile phones often provide less profit to the retailer because prices must be discounted to attract customers.
E.The leading type of mobile phone has been losing market position to less popular types that offer similar capabilities for less money.
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT:
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?
- X: In order to reduce the amount of plastic in landfills, legislatures should impose a ban on the use of plastics for packaging goods.Y: Impossible! Plastic packaging is necessary for public safety. Consumers will lose all of the safety features that plastic offers, chiefly tamper-resistant closures and shatterproof bottles.Which of the following best describes the weak point in Y's response to X's proposal?