A：很好很直接的回答了为什么乡下养老金的增加导致了城市里面消费增加的原因：住在城里的子女不必再为 住在乡下的老人负担这么多的开销了，自然就会把钱用在城里。这里最关键的是Until这个词，把A 跟E 谁更 好区分开了。
B：讲了半天养老金在Rural Areas 的level 都没有提到结论里的Urban Areas，跟讨论的中心都偏离了
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- 【OG18-P680-671题】Manufacturers rate batteries in watt-hours; if they rate the watt-hour higher, the longer the battery can be expected to last.
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT:
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?