第一段黑体字属于背景介绍，后来提出有AB 这么一个人，他之前一直都被怀疑没有提供本人的经 济老底。第二段黑体字说今年他必须提供，并给出了一个理由。
B：第一个提供信息；第二个陈述了一个中间结论为了支持以后的一个结论。作者已经论断AB 这个人必须提供 老底，这就是结论，没有"中间结论""最终结论"一说。排除。
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT:
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?
- Which of the following most accurately describes the organization of the passage?