Is the range of the integers 6, 3, y, 4, 5, and x greater than 9 ?
(1) y > 3 x
(2) y > x > 3
<p>A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.<br/><br/>B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.<br/><br/>C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.<br/><br/>D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.<br/><br/>E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.</p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?