Political theorist: Even with the best spies, area experts, and satellite surveillance, foreign policy assessments can still lack important information, In such circumstances intuitive judgment is vital. A national leader with such judgment can make good decisions about foreign policy even when current information is incomplete, since_______.
Which of the following, if true, most logically completes the argument?
<p>A.the central reason for failure in foreign policy decision making is the absence of critical information</p><p> </p><p>B.those leaders whose foreign policy decisions have been highly ranked have also been found to have good intuitive judgment</p><p> </p><p>C.both intuitive judgment and good information are required for sound decision making</p><p> </p><p>D.good foreign policy decisions often lead to improved methods of gathering information</p><p> </p><p>E.intuitive judgment can produce good decisions based on past experience even when there are important gaps in current information</p><p><br/></p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?