This passage was excerpted from material published in 1996.
When a large body strikes a planet or moon, material is ejected,
The passage suggests that if the scientists(highlight text) are correct
A.were not formed early in the Moon's history
B.were not formed by the massive ejection of crustal debris
C.are closely surrounded by other impact basins with anomalously low gravity
D.were created by the impact of multiple large impactors
E.were formed when the Moon was relatively elastic
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?