The Flerenchian government decided to limit the import of chocolate
Which of the following, if true, would most likely render this prediction inaccurate?
A.A new tax bill that would discourage foreign investment in the chocolate industry is being debated by the Flerenchian government.
B.Flerenchian companies" orders for milk chocolates, which account for 60 percent of sales by chocolate companies, rose faster than for other types of chocolates during the past year.
C.Worldwide orders for chocolate made in Flerenchia dropped by more than 15 percent during the past year.
D.Substantial inventories of foreign-made chocolate were stockpiled in Flerenchia during the past year.
E.Companies in the chocolate industries of many countries showed a significantly increased demand for chocolate during the past year.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?