The Hale Burton Oil Pipeline Construction Corporation has had a
Which of the following, if true, is the best criticism of the corporation,Aos plan?
A.Employees will not be able to control which mutual funds the salaries will be diverted into.
B.The corporation cannot save money by cutting staff because it is already understaffed.
C.Some employees will need to borrow money to hold them over until the 30 days are up and they will consequently have 30 days of interest on these loans.
D.Some employees will not be affected by the rollover because they have savings.
E.The corporation's budget was cut by 15% last year.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?