On a vacation, Rose exchanged $500.00 for euros at an exchange rate of 0.80 euro per dollar and spent 3/4 of the euros she received. If she exchanged the remaining euros for dollars at an exchange rate of $1.20 per euros, what was the dollar amount she received?
<p>(A)$60.00</p><p>(B) $80.00</p><p>(C) $100.00</p><p>(D) $120.00</p><p>(E) $140.00</p><p><br></p>
$500 X 0.8=4
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?