As its sales of computer products have surpassed those of
(A)they would in the past have conceded to rivals
(B)they would have conceded previously to their rivals
(C)that in the past would have been conceded previously to rivals
(D)it previously would have conceded to rivals in the past
(E)it would in the past have conceded to rivals
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?