The discount will_______profits, but because they will be heavily
B.cut out for
2. cut out for适合于，准备，面对
I left medicine anyway. I wasn't really cut out for it.
She is not cut out for such a hard life.
He is cut out for a football player.
3. cut through穿过，挤进
The bitter wind cut through his jacket. 刺骨的冷风吹透了他的夹克衫。
Let's cut through the woods and get ahead of them. 咱们穿过树林抄近路赶到他们前面去。
4. cut over割接
5. cut on很快向前走，赶路
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?