Last year, if Arturo spent a total of $12,000 on his mortgage payments, real estate taxes, and home insurance, how much did he spend on his real estate taxes?
(1) Last year, the total amount that Arturo spent on his real estate taxes and home insurance was 33A percent of the amount that he spent on his mortgage payments.
(2) Last year, the amount that Arturo spent on his real estate taxes was 20 percent of the total amount he spent on his mortgage payments and home insurance.
<p>A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.</p><p>B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.</p><p>C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.</p><p>D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.</p><p>E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.</p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?