For which of the following functions is f(a + b)
(A) f(x) = x²
(B) f(x) = x + 1
(C) ƒ (x)=√x
(D) ƒ (x)=2√x
(E) f(x) = -3x
X=a+b f(a+b)=x2=x2+x2 不等
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?