For a certain play performance, adults' tickets were sold for
many children's tickets were sold for the performance?
(1) The total revenue from the sale of adults’ and children’s tickets for the performance was $5,040.
(2) The number of adults’ tickets sold for the performance was 1/3 the total number of adults’ and children’s tickets sold for the performance.
A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
条件1+条件2： 可以算出N sufficient
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?