In 1997 there were 300 female employees at Company C.
(1) From 1977 to 1997 the number of female employees increased by 200 percent at Company C.
(2) In 1977 there were 100 female employees at Company C.
A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
1977 1987 1997
x 1.6x 300
(1) 1997=3x,3x=300 得x=100 (suff)
(2) x=100, 得1987=100*1.6=160(suff)
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?