条件一 每一个员工收到的铅笔 钢笔 便签数量比为2:3:4 很明显不充分
条件二 管理员分出去了18根铅笔 27根铅笔 36个便签 也很明显不充分
联立：有可能 每个员工收到2个铅笔 3跟钢笔 4个便签 此时员工数量为9 也有可能每个员工收到6个铅笔 9跟钢笔 12个便签 此时员工数量为3 也无法判断 所以选E
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- 【OG18-P680-671题】Manufacturers rate batteries in watt-hours; if they rate the watt-hour higher, the longer the battery can be expected to last.
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT: