已知：p和e成正比，e和i也成比例，求i=70时p的值。 设：p=K1*e, e=K2i (K1,K2为比例系数) 代入可得：p=(K1K2)*i，设K1K2=K，则有p=Ki Statement (1) Alone 可以求出K2，K1未知，无法确定p和i之间的比例系数K，也就无法根据一个i的值确定p的值，所以不充分 Statement (2) Alone 可以直接求出K值，确定p=0.04i，将i=70代入求出唯一p=2.8，所以条件二充分
- 【OG18-P680-668题】In a review of 2,000 studies of human behavior that date back to the 1940s, two Swiss psychologists, declaring that since most of the studies had failed to control for such variables as social class and family size, none could be taken seriously.
- 【OG18-P680-671题】Manufacturers rate batteries in watt-hours; if they rate the watt-hour higher, the longer the battery can be expected to last.
- The passage provides information to support which of the following statement about La Nina?
- The author of the passage would most likely agree with which of the following statements about the link between increased solar activity and certain seasonal weather changes on the Earth?
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising sales force two years ago. Before the reorganization, the sales force was organized geographically, with some sales representatives concentrating on city-center businesses and others concentrating on different outlying regions. The reorganization attempted to increase the sales representatives’ knowledge of clients’ businesses by having each sales representative deal with only one type of industry or of retailing. After the reorganization, advertising sales increased.In assessing whether the improvement in advertising sales can properly be attributed to the reorganization, it would be helpful to find out each of the following EXCEPT: