If abc≠0 , is ab c =abc ?
(1) a = 1 C
(2) C = 1
<p>A.Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.<br>B.Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.<br>C.BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.<br>D.EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.<br>E.Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.</p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?