A certain mixture of paint requires blue, yellow, and red paints in ratios of 2:3:1, respectively, and no other ingredients. If there are ample quantities of the blue and red paints available, is there enough of the yellow paint available to make the desired amount of the mixture?
(1) Exactly 20 quarts of the mixture are needed.
(2) Exactly 10 quarts of the yellow paint are available.
<p>A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.<br><br>B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.<br><br>C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.<br><br>D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.<br><br>E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.</p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?