An independent analyst asserts that the new Pokia digital camera
Which of the following, if true, would most challenge the argument above?
A.Many retailers already carry one or more low-priced digital cameras and are disinclined to carry another.
B.Several lower-priced models of digital cameras will soon be introduced by other mobile phone manufacturers.
C.The Pokia Corporation's digital camera can be used in conjunction with higher-priced mobile phones manufactured by other companies.
D.Most of the individuals and companies that would be expected to make up the potential market for the Pokia digital camera have already fulfilled their digital camera needs.
E.The independent analyst whose views were incorporated in the statement above has used measures of quality that are not universally accepted by the consumer public.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?