A study made by a psychologist shows that spending too
Which of the following, if true of the adults in the study, most challenges the psychologist's conclusion?
A.Some adults who spent more than 6 hours per day working on a computer had fewer problems falling asleep than others in the same group.
B.Some adults who spent 3 hours per day working on a computer did not have problems falling asleep.
C.Some adults voluntarily stopped spending too much time in front of a computer after the study.
D.Some adults spent time working on the computer without any breaks, while others took frequent breaks.
E.Many of the adults in the second group had problems falling asleep before the study began.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?