Investing in fishing-boats could be very profitable at this time.
Which of the following, if true, would undermine the soundness of the investment advice in the paragraph above?
A.Fishing-boats cost too much for the average fisherman.
B.Approximately a quarter of all fishermen do not use fishing-boats.
C.Approximately a quarter of all fishermen buy fishing-boats that can accommodate 2-3 fishermen.
D.Only half of all fishermen use a fishing-boat.
E.Only half of those who say they want to buy a fishing-boat actually end up buying one.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?