If 0 < a< b < c, which of the following statements must be true?
I. 2 a > b+ c
II. c-a> b-a
III. c/a < b/a
<p>(A) I only</p><p>(B) II only</p><p>(C) III only</p><p>(D) I and II</p><p>(E) II and III</p><p><br></p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?