A long-term study of some 1,000 physicians indicates that the more coffee these doctors drank, the more they had a likelihood of coronary disease.
<p>(A) more they had a likelihood of coronary disease</p><p>(B) more was their likelihood of having coronary disease</p><p>(C) more they would have a likelihood to have coronary disease</p><p>(D) greater was their likelihood of having coronary disease</p><p>(E) greater was coronary disease likely</p><p><br/></p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?