In the figure above, if the area of triangular region D is 4, what is the length of a side of square region A ?
(1) The area of square region B is 9.
(2) The area of square region C is 64/9.
<p>A.Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.</p><p>B.Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.</p><p>C.BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.</p><p>D.EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.</p><p>E.Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.</p><p><br></p>
1 可知b的边长为3 那么c的边长为8/3 所以 根据勾股定理可知A的面积=b的面积+c的面积=9+64/9 充分
同理 2可求出c的边长 即可求出a的面积 也充分
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?