A department manager distributed a number of pens, pencils, and
(1)The numbers of pens, pencils, and pads that each staff member received were in the ratio 2 : 3 : 4, respectively.
(2)The manager distributed a total of 18 pens, 27 pencils, and 36 pads.
A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
条件一 每一个员工收到的铅笔 钢笔 便签数量比为2:3:4 很明显不充分
条件二 管理员分出去了18根铅笔 27根铅笔 36个便签 也很明显不充分
联立：有可能 每个员工收到2个铅笔 3跟钢笔 4个便签 此时员工数量为9 也有可能每个员工收到6个铅笔 9跟钢笔 12个便签 此时员工数量为3 也无法判断 所以选E
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?