Development planners determined the number of new housing units needed
(1)The number of new jobs to be created was 60,000.
(2)According to the formula used by the planners, if 37,500 jobs were to be created, then 7,500 new housing units would be needed.
A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
条件一告知了 J=60000 不充分
条件二 告知了 7500=k37500 可以求出k 也不充分
联立 知道k J 那么可以求出H 充分 选C
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?