In College Xthe number of students enrolled in both a chemistry course and a biologycourse is how much less than the number of students enrolled in neither?
(1) In College Xthere are 60 students enrolled in a chemistry course.
(2) In College Xthere are 85 students enrolled in a biology course.
<p>A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.</p><p>B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.</p><p>C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.</p><p>D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.</p><p>E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient</p><p><br/></p>
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?