Each week a certain salesman is made a fixed amount
(1)The total amount the salesman was paid last week is equal to 10 percent of the amount of these sales last week.
(2)The salesman’s sales last week total $5,000.
A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
(1)P=0.1S 代入上面式子有解 可求出P
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?