For each order, a mail-order bookseller charges a fixed processing
(1) Rajeev's processing and shipping fees were $1.00 more for his order in March than for his order in January.
(2) The total of Rajeev's shipping fees for the five orders was $7.50.
A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
费用=有固定的手续费（a fixed processing fee）+ 额外的快递费用（an additional shipping fee ）x 数量
(1) X+3Y-(X+Y)=1 Y=0.5 X未知 不充分
(2) Y+2Y+3Y+4Y+5Y=7.5 Y=0.5 X未知 不充分
(1)+(2) Y=0.5 X未知 不充分
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?