Juan bought some paperback books that cost $8 each and
(1) The total cost of the hardcover books that Juan bought was at least $150.
(2) The total cost of all the books that Juan bought was less than $260.
A. Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
B. Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
E. Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
(1)h cost至少是150；25y>=150 y>=6;那最少h买了：6本；具体几本呢？不确定；不充分
(2)H+p小于260；8x+25y<=260 x y不确定 所以整体不确定，不充分
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?