Many economists believe that a high rate of business savings in the United States is a necessary precursor
The author of the passage would be most likely to
A. Their beliefs are contradicted by certain economic phenomena that occurred in the United States during the 1960’s and the 1980’s.
B. Their theory fails to predict under what circumstances the prices of foreign and domestic goods are likely to increase.
C. They incorrectly identify the factors other than savings and investment rates that affect real interest rates.
D. Their belief is valid only for the United States economy and not necessarily for other national economies.
E. They overestimate the impact of the real interest rate on the national savings and investment rates.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?