Often major economic shifts are so gradual as
A. so gradual as to be indistinguishable
B. so gradual so that they can be indistinguishable
C. so gradual that they are unable to be distinguished
D. gradual enough not to be distinguishable
E. gradual enough so that one cannot distinguish them
so … as to
A. 正确.主语为major economic shifts
B. So...so that搭配错误
C.重心转到了"讨论economic shifts有没有被识别这个能力"，而句子原来意思是"我们能否识别economic shifts")
D. enough偏向于主观判断，不符合逻辑语境；not to be distinguishable没有to be indistinguishable简洁
E. enough so that搭配错误
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?