Which of the following most logically completes the argument?
A. many people who watch little or no television do not own a computer
B. even though most computer owners in the United States watch significantly less television than the national average, some computer owners watch far more television than the national average
C. computer owners in the United States predominantly belong to demographic groups that have long been known to spend less time watching television than the population as a whole does
D. many computer owners in the United States have enough leisure time that spending significant amounts of time on the computer still leaves ample time for watching television
E. many people use their computers primarily for tasks such as correspondence that can be done more rapidly on the computer, and doing so leaves more leisure time for watching television
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?