In parts of South America, vitamin-A deficiency is a serious
Which of the following, if true, most strongly supports the prediction that the plan will succeed?
A. The growing conditions required by the varieties of sweet potato currently cultivated in the region are conditions in which SPK004 can flourish.
B. The flesh of SPK004 differs from that of the currently cultivated sweet potatoes in color and texture, so traditional foods would look somewhat different when prepared from SPK004.
C. There are no other varieties of sweet potato that are significantly richer in beta-carotene than SPK004 is.
D. The varieties of sweet potato currently cultivated in the region contain some important nutrients that are lacking in SPK004.
E. There are other vegetables currently grown in the region that contain more beta-carotene than the currently cultivated varieties of sweet potato do.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?