Which of the following most logically completes the argument below?
A. the stores likely to be put out of business by direct competition from SaveMart are the downtown shopping district's anchor stores, on whose ability to draw shoppers many of the other downtown stores depend
B. the bus line that has long connected the downtown area of Morganville with East Morganville has a tradition of carrying shoppers who reside in East Morganville into downtown Morganville to shop
C. when the downtown shopping district has rebounded before, the business premises of a failed business were typically taken over by a business of the same kind as had been there before
D. SaveMart's business plan for the East Morganville store is based on earning low profits, if any, during the first five years of the store's existence
E. it is conceivable that the downtown shopping district could shrink substantially without collapsing altogether
A 正确. 旗舰店会直接面临挑战并惨败,而原来带领该地区重新振作的就是这些旗舰店.
D, 说NB 店准备在前5年薄利多销.不管它怎么销,打击是不变的.
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?