Which of the following most logically completes the passage?
(A) Gammatech has been in the business of designing data transmission systems for several years more than Aptron has
(B) the number of small businesses that need computer networking systems is likely to double over the next few years
(C) it is much more likely that Gammatech's system will be expandable to meet future needs
(D) unlike many data transmission companies, Aptron and Gammatech develop computers in addition to data transmission systems
(E) it is easier for users of the current data transmission technology to switch to Aptron's product than to Gammatech's
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?