Unlike a typical automobile loan, which requires a fifteen-to twenty-percent
lease-loan buyer is not required to make an initial deposit on the new vehicle.
A. the lease-loan buyer is not required to make
B. with lease-loan buying there is no requirement of
C. lease-loan buyers are not required to make
D. for the lease-loan buyer there is no requirement of
E. a lease-loan does not require the buyer to make
- Many Runagian senior citizens are no better off financially now than they were before the increase.The phrase “better off” is closest in meaning to________?
- The word "accidental" is closest in meaning to___________ ?
- Who can it be? I’ m quite ____ a loss to guess．
- The number of people flying first class on domestic flights rose sharply in 1990, doubling the increase of the previous year.
- The word "conspicuous" is closest in meaning to______ ?